Community Forum

S20 compatibility

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: S20 compatibility

Hi, I purchased my s20+ from Verizon on launch day and it is paid off. My wife and I would like to switch to Xfinity but it still shows that my s20+ is not compatible even though it has been over 6 months since release. Any idea on when it might become compatible?
Highlighted
New Poster

Hi Chris. Has this issue been resolved? I am pulling 2 lines, one being a base S20, from other companies because you can't beat the deal for low internet users. Please let us know.
Highlighted
New Poster

I just purchased an unlocked s20 directly from Samsung.com and it says my IMEI is incompatible.

Help?  

SM-G981U1

Highlighted
New Poster

Its November of 2020 and transferring a S20 from ATT still doesn't work. XFINITY stinks
Highlighted
New Poster

November 2020 they still don't work.
Highlighted
New Poster

November 2020 still don't work. I called too subscribe yesterday , the sales person pretended that it was compatible after giving him 4 different phones including the s20 I got an email confirmation showing that the three of the phones were good and everything was all set but the s20 was not included after talking with the technician that why the s20 was not included comes to find out the sales person was lying and he said it was compatible just to get the sale so I ended up canceling the whole order out I can't take lying people like this and I don't like dealing with companies that have Liars at work with them I'm not going to Comcast Mobile because of the liar
Highlighted
New Poster

Could ComcastChisL, who replied earlier, please address this?  

Highlighted
New Poster

I just purchased an unlocked S20 directly from Best Buy and it is Not Compatible. Please tell me how this is possible based on your message above back in March