SStlthy's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Monday, September 30th, 2019 3:00 PM

Closed

Invalid unlock code

My unlock / unfreeze codes do not work; says invalid.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

At least you received a code. I have called four times to unlock my device and every time am informaed I'll be receiving an email with further instructions once it processes through XM side. Emails never are received. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

There has to be something ILLEGAL about Xfinity holding unlock codes for extended periods.  What about emergencies?  I am currently waiting for my unlock code.  I live in the middle of the country with no neighbors near.  What if something happens & I am without phone service?  Do they really want to be sued after for something as simple as not providing a code?  In my case, it was their own employees that did not provide this step as necessary during the transfer of service - 2 different agents.  Their employees need the training, not the consumers that are being held hostage!  It is truly a punishment for using their service!  I wish I could go on live TV and warn all consumers about their unethical business practices.  Instead, I think I will contact the FCC - sad we have to go to these lengths for something we should have access to.  I own my device clear and free...

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here