mkwoodall55's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, December 29th, 2019 7:00 AM

Closed

Autopay Xfinity Mobile account.

Is it even legal that you cannot turn off autopay in Xfinity mobile account? They keep taking my money and I never activated my phone because I was mislead about ipad cellular service. Instead of answering my question about bringing my ipad, the representative told me to get the "free" ipad that I only had to pay the $10.00 line fee to have service; only to find out that none  are in stock and

I doubt they ever were or will be again. I can't have my phone with one carrier and ipad with a different carrier. Still Xfinity keeps drafting my account.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

336 Messages

4 years ago

@mkwoodall55 wrote:

Is it even legal that you cannot turn off autopay in Xfinity mobile account? They keep taking my money and I never activated my phone because I was mislead about ipad cellular service. Instead of answering my question about bringing my ipad, the representative told me to get the "free" ipad that I only had to pay the $10.00 line fee to have service; only to find out that none  are in stock and

I doubt they ever were or will be again. I can't have my phone with one carrier and ipad with a different carrier. Still Xfinity keeps drafting my account.

autopay   is  required   and can not  be turn off 

Official Employee

• 

280 Messages

4 years ago

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to create a thread on the Xfinity Forum.  With pleasure, I’ll provide further assistance.

As of now, Xfinity Mobile service does require auto pay.  Recently, we launched the option of adding another payment method to customer accounts that can be used for one-time payment purposes without removing the primary card on file.

Additionally, we have now made it possible to purchase any of the iPads on offer online and through telephone contact.  For quick reference, I’ve included the link to the website;

https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/

The BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) program does not include iPads just yet.  We have expanded our BYOD program to include Apple Watches and foresee the possibility of including iPads sometime in the future.  Know that we are always assessing the products and services that are on offer to our customers and evaluate suggestions readily.

If you need me to do research on your account @mkwoodall55, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me through private message.  Click on my name ComcastChrisL and then from my profile page click on the blue ‘send message’ button.

For account access I’ll need you to provide me the first and last name, the full service address, the mobile number, and the last 4 digits of the stored payment method on file.  My sincerest apology for the difficulties you mention to have encountered.  Rest assured that our objective is to help and bring forth any resolution necessary.

Sincerely,

Chris   

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Do not sign up with them, the free iPhone SE is a scam, they target broke college students as well. This company stole half my rent money and all of the customers service people are rude overseas people. I literally hate this company.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here