Prosper2911's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, March 17th, 2019 12:00 AM

Closed

Apple Watch

When will Xfinity begin supporting Apple Watch with cellular or will this never happen?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I have spent two hours in the store and an hour on the phone and still cannot get my apple watches connected. Only one line shows in the Xfinity mobile app - so no second line anyway - the phone service was - sory it just hasn't activated yet and you have to go back to the store for the other watch!!!

Terrible service and no one seems to know the right way to handle!!

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

Any update to this problem? I stopped in an Xfinity store and the staff was clueless, hadn't heard of the problem and told me if I added my iPhone my Apple watch would automatically be added. I explained it was an LTE model and that fact didn't register. The rep still insisted it would just automatically start working which is clearly not the case and not even possible as the watch has a separate phone number. I see this problem has existed for going on six months and there seems to be no clear statement by Xfinity as to the status of this.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

we moved to xfinity from verizon because the rep told us our devices are compatible to xfinity mobile, so the process start from ordering the sim by phone then after 2 days we receive the sim trying to activate online but problem on activating tried calling for support and failed to activate so we went to xfinity store to get some help personally, they manage to make the phone working and told us the iwatch 3 just need to pair we can do it at home. back at home i did reset the watch and pair again but failed to set up the cellular, i contact for support again but can’t solve the problem because at their system the phone is not activated, so next day back to xfinity store, rep manage to fix the activation problem by calling support many times passing him to another and another support and then to tier2 support. after the activation fixed for 2 hours we tried to activate the watch i did manage to activate my wife’s watch but mine failed. error massage says “the device was not compatible”. we bought the watch from verizon at the same time how come my wife’s watch works and mine’s not? tried to reset my watch few times again but still failed to activate cellular. any idea how to fix this problem? they already register my watch but can’t activate it. it might be charge in our bill but i can’t use it

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

When will watches from other networks be available.. it’s past late Summer and nothing yet...
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here