chrisso's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Friday, October 16th, 2020 11:00 AM

Closed

$250 iPhone promo when upgrading existing line

Hello, when I select to upgrade an existing line with a new iPhone paid in full, it doesn’t show the $250 promo before I check out. It only shows the promo for a new line. Just want to make sure I will get the $250 when upgrading.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

846 Messages

4 years ago

I think those promotions are geared to non Xfinity Mobile customers who are moving to Xfinity from other carriers.

Contributor

• 

65 Messages

4 years ago

Yes Xfinity is all about attracting new customers, but once you're on board there are far less promos available. Frustrating as I really do like the service/pricing but obviously we need new phones every once in a while and that's becoming a problem. 

Problem Solver

• 

846 Messages

4 years ago

Yes Xfinity thinks they are giving such a good deal that customers will buy new phones at full price to stay with them. In reality if you are a multi phone home there are better deals that come with new phones.

Problem Solver

• 

747 Messages

4 years ago

The $250 iPhone promo is also for upgrading your current phone, but it takes a few more steps and you will receive a debit card in 16 to 18 weeks. Follow these steps:

1.) Choose your new iPhone, color, storage, and pay in full, then click Select Device

2.) Then sign into your account if you didn't already do this

3.) Choose Replace a device and enter or choose the appropriate device being replaced and any other options, and so on. 

You will pay the full price plus taxes applied to your cc on file.  You will probably not see anything about the $250 promo, but it's automatic. Within a week or two after you receive and activate your new iPhone you will see your new purchase in the Xfinty rewards site. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks. I do think this deal of getting $250 on an existing line which only costs $15 a month is pretty good. If you only need little data that is but being stuck at home on Wi-Fi makes this work out great. Don’t see a cheaper alternative incl. a new subsidized phone.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here