Mr_Kludge's profile

Contributor

• 

143 Messages

Monday, September 12th, 2016 10:00 AM

Closed

Thermostat values do not update

Android app. Current temp and setting on thermostat do not update. For years I have had to exit the app then relaunch to get it to update. Now with the last two Android app updates that won't work. You now have to change the temp by a degree or two then it will update. I have also noticed that if I check on the web site or IOS app the Android app will update. Not an issue with my system or account that I can tell since web access and IOS are fine.  It's just the stinking Android app. Years and many updates ago this worked just fine on Android just like web and IOS. Oh I forgot to mention that recently when I have had this issue with Android (past two updates) the web access does not always update unless I reload the page but that is probably more a browser thing. I login and it's not updated, hit reload and then it is and at the same time if I have the Android app open on my phone it will update also (most of the time).  Might be something odd with my account, equipment or programming?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

8 years ago

Hi Mr_Kludge -- 

Thank you for reaching out!  I've already opened up a ticket on your behalf.  A tech should be reaching out to you directly to troubleshoot!

Thanks!

Rachel

Problem Solver

• 

166 Messages

8 years ago

I have the same problems.  Android app, thermo not updating.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

8 years ago

Hi joey12volt -- 

Thank you for posting & letting me know.  I pulled up your account & would like to open a ticket for you.  I'll also start looking into this issue.

Thanks!

Rachel

Problem Solver

• 

166 Messages

8 years ago

Thank you.

Problem Solver

• 

166 Messages

8 years ago

Is there an update to this?  New versions of the app have been released that has not fixed this.

Official Employee

• 

11.1K Messages

8 years ago

Thank you. I have sent this over to our App support team to resolve. 

Problem Solver

• 

166 Messages

8 years ago

When the website loads it shows the old values and then a few seconds later it switches to correct values.. however, I only use the old version of the site, I can't deal with the new layout and functionality.

Official Employee

• 

11.1K Messages

8 years ago

joey12volt -- Does this happen in the Web Portal too or just the App?

Problem Solver

• 

166 Messages

8 years ago

I checked the new version of the web site this AM and it is doing it there too.

Official Employee

• 

11.1K Messages

8 years ago

Thanks for the update. Our App support team has created a research investigation to see why this is happening. 

Problem Solver

• 

166 Messages

7 years ago

Any updates to this as of yet?  Still an issue..

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here