jLh60's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, October 27th, 2019 11:00 PM

Closed

Panic Button

When will a panic button be added to the Xfinity home app? I noticed there have been questions/requests for this from July of 2018. That was 15 months ago.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

We would like to support this request for a Panic Button on the app.  Actually, it is ridiculous that the Panic Button option is not already on the Keypads, App and Touchscreen.  The very nature of an Emergency (especially a medical emergency) is that you can't plan to be standing next to the Touch Screen when it occurs!  Doing what other Security Companies provide should be a minimum for Xfinity...

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I absolutely agree! I see posts dating back to 2016 requesting this feature add and it still isn't present. This should be one of the easiest features to impliment however it remains absent. I don't understand why they aren't listening to user feedback.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Totally agree!  I asked the same question when the technician came to install the Home kit.  Maybe Xfinity will listen when we give a low rating and write the review in the App.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here