Watson05's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, July 19th, 2016 8:00 AM

Closed

Issues with mobile app

Been getting a message all morning on the mobile app that it can't connect. After several tries, it finally told me the touchscreen needed to be restarted. It said I could restart it from the app. Tried that, no go. Got a spinning circle sort of thing and it said it would take about 5-7 minutes. It never finished doing whatever it was trying to do. So I went to the actual touchscreen and restarted it from there. It restarted just fine. Opened up the mobile app again and still getting same message - the touchscreen needs to be restarted. Well I know that's not true because I just did it and it works just fine. So I armed the system from the touchscreen and left for the day. I know the system is armed, the touchscreen works just fine. Clearly an issue with the mobile app. Any word on if there's a known issue and when it should be resolved?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

8 years ago

Hi Watson05 -- 

I pulled up your account & see successful arm/disarm events.  Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks, 

Rachel

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here