Dimit's profile

Contributor

• 

38 Messages

Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019 9:00 PM

Closed

Camera App

One of my cameras is stuck on the app since last Tuesday. I have 6 cameras and the one won’t show anything on the app. It works on the touchscreen but not on the app. This is so frustrating, I’ve rebooted the camera, the router, I’ve uninstalled the app, makes no sense especially when you we are spending $400 a month. Fix my issue. Ridiculous.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

4 years ago

Dimit - Thanks for reaching out.  I was able to pull up your account & share with engineering.  They are seeing successful activity on their end -- are you still experiencing this issue?

Contributor

• 

38 Messages

4 years ago

No this isn’t working. It’s been going on for the last 4 months, it’s one camera, I’ve already replaced it again and it still will not stream on the app. I guarantee you it’s setting in your end that needs to be corrected, but I can promise you this, if the problem isn’t corrected I am going to cancel everything and switch all of my service. I refuse to pay $400 a month for something that doesn’t work. It’s utterly ridiculous, especially since I’ve been a loyal customer since 2013.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here