Community Forum

Xfinity Flex remote control is terrible

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Xfinity Flex remote control is terrible

Who ever designed this remote obviously did not try using it.  I could care less about voice control, but the navagation buttons (up, down, left, right and select) are horrible. They don't stick up enough and are extremely hard to press.  This make setting up and logging into your various services very difficult. Comcast really has to fix this design. The other buttons are fine, but navagation is critical to it's operation.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Xfinity Flex remote control is terrible

Totally agree. And if your hands aren't completely dry, it shows grease. But the worst thing is how hard it is to push those buttons.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I just bought the older XR11 remote on ebay and it's much better. The nav buttons real and easy to press, at it works fine with the Flex.  I could have exchanged the XR15 for the 11 at a Comcast store, but when I drove over there was a long line that barely moved.  Wasn't worth my  time to wait.  10$ for a new XR11 on ebay was a bargain.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Any idea what the 4 buttons in the corners around the arrows are for? There's no hint on-screen or on the website what they're for.