cvrobot's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Sunday, December 8th, 2019 2:00 PM

Closed

XFi pods Unable to Remove from Account

Hello.   I no longer have xfi application on my phone because i switched to a non-xfinity router.   I forgot to remove the xpods from my system and when my brother tries to activate them Comcast says they are still associated with my account.  I called xfinity and they say they are not on my account.  Please help.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

4 years ago

cvrobot -- Thanks for reaching out. I apologize for the frustration. I would like to share with engineering to troubleshoot. Can you please send me a Private Message to confirm the serial numbers of the Pods? 

You can send a Private Message by clicking on my username "ComcastRachelH" & then on the blue "Send a Message" button from my profile. Thanks!

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Hello!  I have the same issue.  I am unable to deactivate my xFi Pods from my old account in order to give them to a family member for their use.  

Thanks in advance for your help!

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

4 years ago

southern944 -- Can you please send me a Private Message to confirm the serial numbers of the Pods?  You can send a Private Message by clicking on my username "ComcastRachelH" & then on the blue "Send a Message" button from my profile. Thanks!

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

Hello-  Here's one of the xpods SN I need removed from my account 3S7740C3CE . I'm waiting for my brother to get the other 2 xpod Serial Numbers.  Please confirm when it is removed.  Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

4 years ago

Thank you both for sending me the requested info via Private Message.  I will respond to you there. 

Additionally, @cvrobot - When you have the additional SNs, if you could send those along via PM that would be helpful!

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

I’ve sent a new PM with the other 2 serial numbers. Please let me know if you can resolve the issue.

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

@ComcastRachelH 

Hello-  Do you have a status for this issue?  Thanks for your help.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

4 years ago

Hi cvrobot -- I have already escalated your issue to engineering to take a look.  I will ask for an update.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Any update on the deactivation of my pods?

Thanks,
Walt

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

4 years ago

Hi cvrobot -- On our end, it appears that the issue with the Pods is resolved.  PLMK if you need any further assistance.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

4 years ago

southern944 -- The Pods should be able to be activated on the new account. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

Hi @ComcastRachelH 2 out of the 3 pods are working but the 3rd still can't be activated.  I'll send you the SN via PM.  Thanks.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Thank you!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

@ComcastRachelH I'm having the same issue.  Should i send you the SN of the devices?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Hello

I am having the same issue. I need to remove the xFi pods from my account. I no longer have the gateway to remove them myself
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here