jjkeane11's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, May 26th, 2020 7:00 AM

Closed

Annoying "Learn More" blue prompts at the bottom of my Vfinity home screen

How can I get rid of the annoying "Learn More" blue prompts at the bottom of my xFinity home screen.  I have to take time to delete them before I can proceed with my work.  Please stop!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

131 Messages

4 years ago

@jjkeane11  Please post a picture so we know which app you are referring to and none of the apps would stop you from working with a banner.  We would love to be able to assist but we need a picture posted to know exactly what you mean by the post.  Thanks!

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Here is the homepage where I keep getting annoying prompts every time I open it:

https://my.xfinity.com/?cid=dotcom_topnav_myxfn

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

4 years ago

@ComcastJosh wrote: ... Please post a picture ...

This "Quick and easy help" panel pops up waaaay too much:

XfMyAeh1.png

Official Employee

• 

131 Messages

4 years ago

Hi, @jjkeane11  I am sorry and maybe they will change it when they revamp the website.  They make changes all the time again i am sorry that you have to see the banner. 

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks, this explains it. But maybe Comcast can change it on their end? Don’t they realize how annoying it is?

Official Employee

• 

131 Messages

4 years ago

Hi, That banner is part of the website as you see no one is even logged in so that means anyone that goes to the website will see the banner and have to click X.   You could try to turn on popup blockers and see if that will help other than that it is part of the website and i understand your frustation but at this time you will just have to click the X and close it out. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here