blynch3's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, February 5th, 2019 8:00 AM

Closed

player.vodstreamheartbeat.400

player.vodstreamheartbeat.400 I have been getting this error code everytime I try to stream a video on the Xfinity website. I have call you guys and everytime you said you fixed it . It is not fixed and I pay good money to have this service. I am connected to my home network. Please fix this

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@blynch3 wrote:

player.vodstreamheartbeat.400 I have been getting this error code everytime I try to stream a video on the Xfinity website. I have call you guys and everytime you said you fixed it . It is not fixed and I pay good money to have this service. I am connected to my home network. Please fix this

when a stream is authorized (HDCP encryption verified), the heartbeat check is required to retest the connection again and again. if the heartbeat test finds the stream is no longer secure end to end (encryption) the stream is interupted with that message. move the device closer to the router, and be sure nothing interferes with that 'stream' moving the device to another wifi during the stream or losing the wifi moving to another access point even with same name will fail the heartbeat test.  This would include changing from WIFI to cellular, etc.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I have been having this problem for about 4 days now. Nothing is going to work...It is a Comcast error that has to be fixed through their streaming site. I don't see how putting the device closer to router will help..I am hardlined in and I am still having this issue. 

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@CrisiC wrote:

I have been having this problem for about 4 days now. Nothing is going to work...It is a Comcast error that has to be fixed through their streaming site. I don't see how putting the device closer to router will help..I am hardlined in and I am still having this issue. 

what browser are you using?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Google Chrome. I have called and I cleared cache, cookies and browser. They said to reinstall flash player I did that. They reset the modem and refreshed the account. 

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@blynch3 wrote:

Google Chrome. I have called and I cleared cache, cookies and browser. They said to reinstall flash player I did that. They reset the modem and refreshed the account. 

you can't install adobe flash with the chrome browser as it is built in and sandboxed. run the stream website and then rightclick on the lock icon in  the URL area. what is flash setting?

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Chrome

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@CrisiC wrote:

Chrome

access the stream site and then right click on the 'lock' in the URL. what settings is currently in use for flash?  change to 'allow'

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here