spyderkeeper's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, April 14th, 2019 3:00 PM

Closed

ftde.provision.accountMismatch Error

Could someone help me with the above? Nothing has changed on my account, but I can't access any streaming because of  this.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

5 years ago

Hello, spyderkeeper. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear that you are running into issues with streaming and getting this error message. I would certainly like to look into this for you. I see you already sent a PM so I'll continue to work with you through there.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

@ComcastMichael  @CCElla @ComcastChe I'm having the same problem.  Can someone look into this for me?  I have a ticket open, CR840764562.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I am a customer who ran into the same problem... after spending huge amount of hours with all kind of phone support personal that just could not come up with anything. A senior technician came to my house to look at the problem. He was great and talked to another super tech that is available only to senior technicians.

here is the problem.... i have two xfinity accounts, the main at my home in CT and a vacation home in Florida.  Somehow in comcast's computer system got my ID's all mixed up between the two accounts, when the Florida accout came out automatically from seasonal hold.

the problem was "temporarily fixed" by creating a new id... HOWEVER...!... now my CT computer can stream but the chanels are Florida chanels and all my recordings are not available!!!!

Today i came to Florida and even though i am conected to the internet via wifi my computer will not load any page!

error:- device resource (wpad.hsd1.fl.comcast.net) is not responding... now what? luckily i still have DSL hookup for emergency which i use to write this message.... I need XFINITY super tech to step in as it is a SYSTEM issue in your computers.... accounts mixing!!

Thanks, Jake 

jakemetzler@gmail.com

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

The reset worked for me one time when I tried it. Now, one week later the same problem occurs. I don't have multiple accounts or anything like that. Having to troubleshoot xfinity issues for them is getting old.

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

5 years ago

Hello, spyderkeeper. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here