ct204's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, March 30th, 2020 11:00 AM

Closed

error tvapp-00100 clear cache

I assume this is an xfinity issue? I've tried Edge Chromium, Google Chrome, & FF. Cleared Cache mulriple times ro no avail.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@ct204 wrote:

I assume this is an xfinity issue? I've tried Edge Chromium, Google Chrome, & FF. Cleared Cache mulriple times ro no avail.

are you physically inside usa? using a VPN? changed DNS servers from comcast's ? what opeerating system and version are you using? what browser are you using? have you tried chrome and edge browsers?

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Yes, it is an Xfinity side error, although they will deny it. I have been receiving this error for months no matter how I try to stream via the Xfinity website. Doesn't matter if I'm at home connected via wifi or wired or which device I use. Seems like they are trying to push their customers into streaming via the app only. This will never get fixed since it seems intentional.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@sotokai wrote:
Yes, it is an Xfinity side error, although they will deny it. I have been receiving this error for months no matter how I try to stream via the Xfinity website. Doesn't matter if I'm at home connected via wifi or wired or which device I use. Seems like they are trying to push their customers into streaming via the app only. This will never get fixed since it seems intentional.

windows 10 or *nix?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I had Xfinity Stream working on my PC over WiFi.

I turned off the WiFi and used a cable connection to my router.

Even with the same IP address Xfinity Stream would fail with the clear cache error.

After wasting time with a support chat and resetting everything I could think of I just uninstalled Chrome browser including any data and then reinstalled it. Xfinity Stream works again.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here