hourglass727's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, May 24th, 2019 5:00 AM

Closed

Xfinity Stream

I am unable to watch channels that I currently subscribe to using the xfinity stream website on my computer or on the app on my phone.  I am getting a "Subscription Required" message.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Yes. I only have one login.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

Hi there, hourglass727. Welcome to the community, thank you for posting. Sorry to hear about your trouble with the app. Typically if you're getting that message on channels that you're subscribed to, we need to send a database refresh to your user ID to re-sync it with our system. If you'd like assistance with that, please send me a private message with your name and I will be happy to help out. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

Hello again, hourglass727. I ended up not hearing back from you on this. I have gone ahead and completed the interaction. However ~ if you end up needing further support with this, please let me know. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here