Community Forum

X1 Cloud DVR & The Weather Channel

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

X1 Cloud DVR & The Weather Channel

I've had cloud DVR since it came into my area. Before that I had the box DVR. Everything I record for playback later has worked except programs on the Weather Channel. I've been taping the SOS How to survive series but every time I go to watch the reply, the reply crashes shockwave player. I've disabled all extensions in Chrome but that didn't work so I tried FF67, that didn't work, so I went and tried IE & it didn't work there either. Shockwave player is up to date.

Is anyone else having this issue?

CT204

Highlighted
Expert

Re: X1 Cloud DVR & The Weather Channel

@ct204 wrote:

I've had cloud DVR since it came into my area. Before that I had the box DVR. Everything I record for playback later has worked except programs on the Weather Channel. I've been taping the SOS How to survive series but every time I go to watch the reply, the reply crashes shockwave player. I've disabled all extensions in Chrome but that didn't work so I tried FF67, that didn't work, so I went and tried IE & it didn't work there either. Shockwave player is up to date.

Is anyone else having this issue?

CT204

did you try a smart phone/tablet? roku?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: X1 Cloud DVR & The Weather Channel

Hi @ct204

Thanks for posting to the forums. Have you been able to get this resolved? Were you able to test on other devices as suggested by @Rustyben

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!