Gailt29's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thursday, January 24th, 2019 4:00 PM

Closed

Tennis Channel Everywhere connection

When is Xfinity internet going to subscribe to Tennis Channel Everywhere?

We have supported Comcast/Xfinity for years and are extremely disappointed we can not connect to Tennis Everywhere through your streaming service.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

hrazzz, what you're describing is decided by our deal with the network. Licensing comes into play especially when it comes to viewing things outside of your home. ​We constantly evaluate content availability for our customers. We can pass along your feedback and note your interest.​​

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Cannot understand why this would not be offered. 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Why can't I get Tennis Channel Plus?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Why can't I get Tennis Channel Everywhere?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I get Tennis Channel on my sports package at home and can watch when in my house but not outside.  

Xfinity is clearly not willing to pay TC for the privledge of us getting outside the house streaming along with a bonus of TC Plus to be able to watch enhanced coverage and more than one court that is shown on the main TV channel where other cable providers have an agreement. 

I would love to have the opportunity to see more matches I prefer with TC Plus instead of only what is on the main channel.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Would like to get tennis channel plus

Recognized Contributor

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

doncs1, please feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name to see how we can get this added! Thank you. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here