shebriniah00's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, May 14th, 2019 11:00 AM

Closed

Roku Xfinity Stream App Error - CreateDrmSession 403-102 error.

I cant watch the xfinity stream app on my Roku tv or devices anymore. I see a lot of people has experienced this issue with no help from Xfinity. Does anyone have any suggestions for a fix? Customer service has not been able to help me at all.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

Welcome to our community, shebriniah00! The 403-102 error message can be caused by lost sync between your modem and our system. I can troubleshoot your issue and I see you already sent me a private message. Thank you!

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I get exactly the same issue. Via my roku tv, I get Error createDrmSession 403-102

Also, when I try to stream from my laptop, I get "Connect to in-home WiFi to watch"

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

@dunders - Sounds like an issue with the modem sync. I got your private message and will reply back in a minute to continue troubleshooting. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

ComcastElla,

Having the same issue

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

5 years ago

Hello vpm3. Thanks for posting on our Forum. I can assist with troubleshooting your Xfinity Stream on Roku error. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Same issue. None of my Roku devices are able to stream beta tv.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Loza_r wrote:
Same issue. None of my Roku devices are able to stream beta tv.

see the post just before your post and follow the directions there. be sure to sign in to the forum before selecting the comcast employee's username.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am experiencing the same problem. I’ve tried to reset my roku on the tv. Even the account, reinstalled the apps but is still not working. What do I do?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

Hello,

@Loza_r and @franzdantes - have you tried an X1 system refresh? 

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I fixed it on my own and will expect a months  credit because of loss of services and also no assistance that worked from Comcast.    

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

5 years ago

Hi there, Rachard. I can help look into a credit for you for the missing service. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here