jgibson517's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

Wednesday, July 17th, 2019 10:00 AM

Closed

Help with broadcast channel lineup missing.

My local lineup is missing my local broadcast channels. I bought an antenna to get those channels back  (CBS NBC ABC and FOX etc) for my area, they come over clear with an antenna as well, but they do not show up in my channel lineup online anymore or in the streaming app. Every tv package for the area has these channels as they are limited basic level. All of them disappeared in the last couple of months.  I do pay the local broadcast fee on top of all the other charges and fees so I expect these should be showing up.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I have the same issue all local channels and more missing from the lineup. Spent a hour on the phone with Comcast trouble shooting no fix. I checked laptop stream also same issue. Comcast checked for recording shows and they all were not recorded. Recording happens in the cloud and not on a local device so the problem is on Comcast side. Told I have to wait for engineering to come in tommorow to try to fix the issue.

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

5 years ago

My issue shows up missing in the listing of my channels on the Comcast website under the account, that said our cable card Samsung box does show the missing channels but nothing else does including the Stream apps or website. I noticed it all happened after they updated the GUI on the streaming app to version 3 I think it is, might be unrelated but likely some service around that time did it.

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

5 years ago

Hello All, 

Thank you for posting to the Xfinity Forums to bring this to our attention. We apologize for the inconvenience. I'd be more than happy to investigate this for each of you. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name. 

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

5 years ago

Hi @jgibson517

Sorry we were not able to fix your issue. In your case, it is recommended that we get a technician out to troubleshoot further. If you change your mind about us sending one out, please reach out and we'd be more than happy to get this scheduled. This thread will now be locked. For anyone else still in need of assistance, please create a new public thread and one of us will be with you in the order of which your thread is created. Thanks. 

Official Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

Hello all, we either have not heard back from you in our private message, never received a private message, or never heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to reach back out if you still need assistance with this Local channel lineup concern or for any future issues or concerns. We're here to help! Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here