Schvf882's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, January 12th, 2020 6:00 PM

Closed

Fire TV remote works everything but 'watch' on xfinity stream site

I am able to log in and access the xfinity stream site via the browser on my fire tv and fire stick. I can get to the guide and pick a channel and show to watch.  BUT once I hit 'watch' nothing happens.  I've tried it on all of my fire stick TV's.  Any suggestions on how to get the stream web site to allow a fire tv remote to watch a program?  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

fire stick 4k. I am using the Silk browser to access xfinity.com. I am able to log in, access xfinity stream content.  But it does not respond when I click 'watch' for any show on any channel.  Some browsers like Firefox display incompatible error message.  Silk dress not. It allows full access to your account and to the xfinity stream content.  But stops at 'watch's. 

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Schvf882 wrote:

I am able to log in and access the xfinity stream site via the browser on my fire tv and fire stick. I can get to the guide and pick a channel and show to watch.  BUT once I hit 'watch' nothing happens.  I've tried it on all of my fire stick TV's.  Any suggestions on how to get the stream web site to allow a fire tv remote to watch a program?  

check this site's list of Amazon devices. is your model one of the included devices?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-tv-app-requirements 

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Schvf882 wrote:

fire stick 4k. I am using the Silk browser to access xfinity.com. I am able to log in, access xfinity stream content.  But it does not respond when I click 'watch' for any show on any channel.  Some browsers like Firefox display incompatible error message.  Silk dress not. It allows full access to your account and to the xfinity stream content.  But stops at 'watch's. 

not a supported browser. https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Mobile-Apps/ANSWERED-Xfinity-Stream-Minimum-Requirements/ta-p/3266752 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here