kmacri's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, April 3rd, 2019 4:00 AM

Closed

Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

There seems to be a major problem with the Comcast website streaming service, i.e., streaming from my home computer and not from a mobile device (which is working fine). From what I can tell the last it worked properly was Friday March 29th. Unfortunately the technical support team does not seem to know how to deal with this issue. All they seem to be trained to do is reset modems and test the home system. This problem is not an isolated issue with my particular service. It is a Comcast website service problem. I have confirmed that by reading other customer issues posted on various forums. There must have been changes made to the web service since March 29th and now users cannot stream live TV or any other shows from home computers. The error that I am getting is : Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch. I hope this feedback helps and that someone capable is able to work on resolving this issue. Thank you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I appreciate you wanting to help out, but your reply added no value to this problem. This is a frustrating situation for many of us and calling the Comcast billing desk has proven to be a waste of time.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@kmacri wrote:

There seems to be a major problem with the Comcast website streaming service, i.e., streaming from my home computer and not from a mobile device (which is working fine). From what I can tell the last it worked properly was Friday March 29th. Unfortunately the technical support team does not seem to know how to deal with this issue. All they seem to be trained to do is reset modems and test the home system. This problem is not an isolated issue with my particular service. It is a Comcast website service problem. I have confirmed that by reading other customer issues posted on various forums. There must have been changes made to the web service since March 29th and now users cannot stream live TV or any other shows from home computers. The error that I am getting is : Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch. I hope this feedback helps and that someone capable is able to work on resolving this issue. Thank you.

that error is fixable by calling 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to fix your login username to point only to your current account/address.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here