Nonstop418's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Monday, February 4th, 2019 8:00 AM

Closed

Changes to Agreements with Content Providers

Is there any place where content provider agreement changes are announced?  Every month I am finding more and more channels, shows, and movies being restricted to only being viewed on my home wi-fi.  This month it is PBS not allowing me to view content while traveling.  Is there a place where these changes are announced so that I can find out about them ahead of time?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Nonstop418 wrote:

Is there any place where content provider agreement changes are announced?  Every month I am finding more and more channels, shows, and movies being restricted to only being viewed on my home wi-fi.  This month it is PBS not allowing me to view content while traveling.  Is there a place where these changes are announced so that I can find out about them ahead of time?

if you have X1 just use your TVgo channels or record what you wish to watch when away (completed recordings are available while away from home but still in USA).

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here