Community Forum

xre-03007

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

xre-03007

So I have an x1 box that I just hooked up after having it sit in the box for a few months.

It booted, updated, I named the device and then it goes to an xre-03007 error. I’ve worked with techs via chat and phone and after numerous restarts etc I’m at the same spot.

Anything I can try / do?

The account is current and always has been.

The My Account app can see the box and restart it.

Thanks!
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: xre-03007

That code means it’s in disabled and in lost status because you waited so long. Customer service has to reactivate it or swap for a different box.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: xre-03007

Hello @RossBiddle, thanks for reaching out to our Digital Care Team through our Forums page. We appreciate you being a customer with us and sorry to hear about the error you're running into. I hope the very supportive information CCAndrew provided was helpful. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance with this. We're here to help! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!