Community Forum

voice description during FF and RWD

New Poster

voice description during FF and RWD

Just got a new XR15 remote and after I set it up all these irritating voice descriptions started happening. I seem to have found the setting and turned it off for most everything. EXCEPT for using fastforward or rewind during playback. The voice still tells me it is doing a fastford 1 or 2 or whatever. Is there a way to turn that off?

Thanks

Silver Problem Solver

Re: voice description during FF and RWD

Don't know if this will help (I got an XR11 to use instead of the XR15)

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/get-to-know-xr11-remote

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

Re: voice description during FF and RWD

@dennisathomas wrote:

Just got a new XR15 remote and after I set it up all these irritating voice descriptions started happening. I seem to have found the setting and turned it off for most everything. EXCEPT for using fastforward or rewind during playback. The voice still tells me it is doing a fastford 1 or 2 or whatever. Is there a way to turn that off?

Thanks

press the "B" button on your remote two times quickly. a popup will come up. select turn off voice guidance.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!