Community Forum

qvc

Highlighted
New Poster

qvc

QVC is taking over a lot of channels. I switch to , say ESPN and its QVC, switch to CMT and its QVC. Great product Xfinity has.
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: qvc

We've been having the same problem for over a year.  This past week, it is almost uncontrollable.  Have done a restart 2x today alone.  Comcast just says this isn't possible.  And yet many customers have been complaining about it for over a year.   WHY can't Comcast do something about this, or at least investigate it, and stop telling us it isn't happening.  Anybody listening?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Yep us too.  It stopped for awhile, but now seems to happen all the time.  Why can't xfinity figure this out- seems like a conspiracy theory is in order- are they making more money deliberately forcing this channel on us??

Highlighted
New Poster

Yes, the last few days have been really bad.  I have to do a restart every single day lately.  Just trying to change the channel does nothing.  You go to another channel & within a couple of seconds, it's back to QVC.    I cannot believe Comcast can't figure this out.  (And they won't even acknowledge that there is a problem.)

Highlighted
New Poster

I'm having the same issue.  Was watching a movie on FX & all of a sudden it changed to QVC on it's own. Wth?