Community Forum

amazon prime app

pools4life
New Poster

amazon prime app

the amazon prime app stopped working on all of my tvs. Any ideas why? i have deactivated the tvs and then reactivated them and they still wont work.

Rustyben
Expert

Re: amazon prime app

@pools4life wrote:

the amazon prime app stopped working on all of my tvs. Any ideas why? i have deactivated the tvs and then reactivated them and they still wont work.

do you pay for your subscription at xfinity on your account or separately to amazon? does a desk/laptop or roku or smart device (phone/tablet) work?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
jav6joev
Bronze Problem Solver

@pools4life wrote:

I just tested accessing the Prime Video app on my LG TV thru my TV Box and had no issues.  What is happening when you select it?  Have you reset/restarted your TV Box(es) and/or cable modem?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
tbill1
Regular Contributor

Here in the Chicago area my Amazon Prime app also stopped working for at least 2 hours last night.   I used my apple TV and it worked fine.  Before I went to bed, I tried the app on Comcast and it was working again.