Community Forum

Yamaha ATS-1080 Soundbar XR15 Remote code ???

Highlighted
New Poster

Yamaha ATS-1080 Soundbar XR15 Remote code ???

Horrible--Yamaha ATS-1080 soundbar from Costco, cannot pair with the X15 remote despite all codes tried. Anyone have the correct one? Cannot seem to get it to work with HDMI Control either despite enabling and disabling on the soundbar multiple times and running from X1 box straight to HDMI port on soundbar. 

Help! Insane to not be able to control volume on the soundbar using comcast remote. What's the code!!!

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Yamaha ATS-1080 Soundbar XR15 Remote code ???

Have you tried to manually find a code?

Press the A+D button, then entering 992, then CH up until the soundbar turns off. If it doesn’t turn off, there’s no code and you’ll need to use 2 remotes.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@satsumas wrote:

Horrible--Yamaha ATS-1080 soundbar from Costco, cannot pair with the X15 remote despite all codes tried. Anyone have the correct one? Cannot seem to get it to work with HDMI Control either despite enabling and disabling on the soundbar multiple times and running from X1 box straight to HDMI port on soundbar. 

Help! Insane to not be able to control volume on the soundbar using comcast remote. What's the code!!!

https://www.xfinity.com/support/remotes

Also:

Press A and D, press 992 and channel up until your receiver turns off

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I was able to get my xr11 to work with 32458

Hope that helps.

Highlighted
New Poster

32458 works great!