Community Forum

XiD-P cannot connect error rgk03036

Highlighted
New Poster

XiD-P cannot connect error rgk03036

one of my dvr cable boxes went bad, model xg1v4. so comcast tech gave me a XiD-P box to replace it.

it does not connect. is this tiny box the wrong one and is it a satalite box mad to run off another dvr?

i think they gave me the wrong thing

thanks

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: XiD-P cannot connect error rgk03036

Wrong box

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Thank you. dont know why the tech took back the xg1v4 and gave me the other. do they still make the xg1v4, and thats what i need.  there residential support kinda stinks. now waiting for another few days to get another tech out here to give me the correct box. in the mean time had to steal my kids box to watch tv.

thanks for the info

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello @bcoco, thanks for reaching out to our Digital Care Team through Forums. Sorry to hear about the troubles you experienced with us and trying to get the correct box. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. I just wanted to confirm with you, was the new box received and installed successfully? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!