Community Forum

Xfinity TV and Business Class internet service

New Poster

Xfinity TV and Business Class internet service

The internet-enabled functions (Netflix, Amazon Prime) on my X1 DVD will not work; I receive the message to upgrade my internet service.  Currently, I have a Comcast Business class account and service but the X1 unit does not seem to detect this.  What are my option to resolve this issue??

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity TV and Business Class internet service

The 2 sides of business are separate. You have 2 different account numbers and everything like Amazon etc is account related. There was talk of whitelisting the business modem so it would work but that was a long time ago. I’ll escalate it so you can get a definitive answer.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity TV and Business Class internet service

kwarren3, welcome to our community! I would be happy to help out with the residential account and get you in contact with our business team if needed. Please feel free to send me over a PM with your first and last name to take a look at this further together! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!