kwarren3's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 6th, 2019 11:00 AM

Closed

Xfinity TV and Business Class internet service

The internet-enabled functions (Netflix, Amazon Prime) on my X1 DVD will not work; I receive the message to upgrade my internet service.  Currently, I have a Comcast Business class account and service but the X1 unit does not seem to detect this.  What are my option to resolve this issue??

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

The 2 sides of business are separate. You have 2 different account numbers and everything like Amazon etc is account related. There was talk of whitelisting the business modem so it would work but that was a long time ago. I’ll escalate it so you can get a definitive answer.

Recognized Contributor

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

kwarren3, welcome to our community! I would be happy to help out with the residential account and get you in contact with our business team if needed. Please feel free to send me over a PM with your first and last name to take a look at this further together! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here