Community Forum

Xfinity Sports App

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Xfinity Sports App

Still isn’t showing scores. It’s been 2 weeks since this started. “Our provider has issues” is not an answer. I have multiple apps on my phone that work and update just fine.

Can we get a fix already?
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Xfinity Sports App

I'm getting the scores but they are waaay behind.  They haven't updated in a couple hours.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @Biggen12 and @myrlin7

Thanks for letting us know about the latency issues with the scores being reported. I'm a big sports fan and understand the convenience of using the Sports App so let's see how I can help get this fixed. 

What type of boxes are you using? 

I'd like to see if there are any issues I can locate on my end. I may need to access your accounts and do some troubleshooting as well. Can you send me a private message? To send a private message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," and then click send a message. Please include your first and last name and address. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Noticed this too.

(Also posting so I can PM)

Highlighted
Contributor

Agreed I pay $250 a month mostly sports.  And for the last few weeks I could get zero info on the NFL by hitting the C button to go to Sports App.  And the lame excuses for the last month ( our provider is having trouble is silly.  Last week the College stats were gone & now they are back. It was so much fun scanning games like say GB-Minn to see WHY GB was losing etc now? NADA.  How can a major company like Comcast not be able to fix this?  Why because they are too busy raising prices and lowering services.  Time to find a new provider of Internet only.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @Jheiser3

Thanks for using the Xfinity Forum to inform us you're also got the “Our provider has issues” error when trying to access the X1 Sports app. I'd be happy to help investigate if you are still having issues. I've received your private messages and will be replying shortly. 

@bfallona, Thanks for sharing your feedback. We'd hate to see you go. I understand your frustrations and want to help make this right. Do you mind sending me a private message so we can do some troubleshooting? I'd also like to review your account and discuss other billing options that may lower your rate and still provide the services you want. To send a private message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," and then click send a message. Please include your first and last name and address. Please include your full name as it appears on your billing statement and your service address.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!