Community Forum

XRE-06034

JGal31
Regular Contributor

XRE-06034

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere. It has been a while since I have been on the forum.

I moved, and some recordings that were on the DVR before I moved populated on my DVR, but I get XRE-06034 when I try to delete them and XRE-06014 when I try to play them. I was told that they are linked to my old account and this is a nation-wide issue.

However, this has been a nation-wide issue since April??? Seriously? I was told that Comcast would eventually delete the recordings on the back end, but was given no timeline for when this would occur.

Being that this is a nation-wide issue, have others have this issue resolved? It would be nice to be given an actual timeline.
ann_emu
Regular Visitor

Re: DVR Programs will not delete

I am having this problem and have reset both my boxes. I recently moved and also have way less dvr space and wondered why because it got the same plan
Rustyben
Expert

@ann_emu wrote:
Wow that’s pretty ridiculous!

using the xfinity x1 remote app does the dvr manager (recordings) show those ghost recordings? does the xfinity stream TV app show those recordings? if it appears on either have you tried playing the recordings?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
JGal31
Regular Contributor

Re: XRE-06034

Any Comcast employee who can weigh in here?
JGal31
Regular Contributor

Both the DVR and the Stream App show the recordings and they can't be played either. I get error XRE-06014 when I try to play, XRE-06034 when I try to delete.
RobertWy
Silver Problem Solver

@JGal31 wrote:
Both the DVR and the Stream App show the recordings and they can't be played either. I get error XRE-06014 when I try to play, XRE-06034 when I try to delete.

I found this:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-errorcode-xre-06014

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
JGal31
Regular Contributor

Thanks, I have rebooted multiple times, done a system refresh, sync DVR, etc. I think the solution is for Comcast to delete these old recordings on the back end. From another thread, someone else has had this problem for two years! So I guess it will be a while. Absolutely ridiculous Comcast!
Tek
Problem Solver

Did you ever find a solution?

Tek