Community Forum

XRE 03046

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

XRE 03046

X1 box.    Says, something is not working.  To watch live TV. you must turn off an unused non-DVR set-top box by pressing it's power button or watch an On Demand or recorded program. Don't have anything else connected or turned on.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

TV, Code XRE- 03046

X1 box.    Says, something is not working.  To watch live TV. you must turn off an unused non-DVR set-top box by pressing it's power button or watch an On Demand or recorded program. Don't have anything else connected or turned on.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: XRE 03046

@bjt2 wrote:

edit: combined your duplicate posts.

how many of what model set top boxes do you have in your home? you could take one xi3/xiD and swap at xfinity store for same price xg2 and it shares up to 3 tuners with other boxes freeing up the DVRs tuners.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

How do you resolve this issue?
Highlighted
New Poster

Helpful - Thanks.