Community Forum

XRE - 03007 - Internet works, but TV says "pending activation."

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

XRE - 03007 - Internet works, but TV says "pending activation."

I recently moved to a new house. I activated the internet just fine, but the TV box (PX022ANM) says:

Let's get your entertainment back up and running.

XRE - 03007

- My account says "Everything looks good!" but also says "Equipment status unavailable" for the TV.

- When I click Restart TV Box, it says "This feature is only available to Xfinity TV customers."

- When I try to view my plan, it says "Looks like you already have an order in the works" which has been the case for about ten days now.

I don't have any outstanding bills, and I have restarted the box multiple times.

I have already looked through this article with no luck: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-errorcode-xre-03007-stb-is-in-suspended-mode

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: XRE - 03007 - Internet works, but TV says "pending activation."

Call in to ensure the box is on your account properly

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I cannot find a phone number anywhere.

Highlighted
Expert

@AlexAllen wrote:

I cannot find a phone number anywhere.

800-comcast

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I called, they refreshed, and now ALL my services have been deactivated. It says I'm not even signed up.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Okay, this was resolved by basically closing my account and starting over with an entirely new one.