Community Forum

X1 channel guide and menus colors & font size

tillwoman
Frequent Visitor

X1 channel guide and menus colors & font size

Just switched to X1. The dark background/white letters format is a problem for me, I can't read it. I've looked but can't find out how to flip it to light background and dark letters, or a way to change the colors to my preference. How can I accomplish this?

Also, I turned on the Enhanced Text Readibility Option, which made the text a little more readable, but is there a way to customize the font size more? 

Thanks.

Rustyben
Expert

Re: X1 channel guide and menus colors & font size

@tillwoman wrote:

Just switched to X1. The dark background/white letters format is a problem for me, I can't read it. I've looked but can't find out how to flip it to light background and dark letters, or a way to change the colors to my preference. How can I accomplish this?

Also, I turned on the Enhanced Text Readibility Option, which made the text a little more readable, but is there a way to customize the font size more? 

Thanks.

no other settings, you found the right (only) option.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
tillwoman
Frequent Visitor

Re: X1 channel guide and menus colors & font size

Wow. That's it? That's very not user friendly.  Thanks for responding.