Waqas1's profile

Contributor

• 

157 Messages

Monday, February 25th, 2019 11:00 PM

Closed

X1 Box stuck on PST RDK-03004 ON Tv

X1 Box stuck on PST RDK-03004 ON Tv.  "Please tighten your cable connections  then restart your TV Box, which can often fix common issues." 

This error has shown up on my box multiple times.  I have rebooted the cable box and re-seated the cables.  The box functions like normal but a few days later the error message re-appears.  can anyone please assist?  I have swapped out cables and restarted my cable box. The error message comes back a few days later.  can someone please assist me at their earliest conveinence. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

If you’ve done what you can so far, you’ll probably need a tech out. That error code means at the time it comes up that the signal levels are bad or unusable. Since it comes and goes, see if there’s any splitters that you can remove to help your signal levels.

Contributor

• 

157 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you Andrew. On the phone with technical support for nearly one hour last night they sent all kinds of signals and it was still stuck on PST. They are dispatching a tech is there anything I should tell the tech in particular? On a side note when I woke up this morning my cable box was back to normal but this is an intermittent issue

Contributor

• 

157 Messages

5 years ago

Andrew fyi... my cable modem and internet connection has always been absolutely flawless.. could I have the tech check my internet connection in cable modem as well? Thank God for Xfinity stream on my Roku...

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

You can check the levels on your modem, it’s possible it could be something with interior wiring/splitters etc, something the tech will have to troubleshoot

Contributor

• 

157 Messages

5 years ago

***Update****

My cable box is back online.  "Advanced" technical support called me saying that I have good signals.  However, I am still having a tech come out and inspect the situation.  This issue is an intermittent issue.  Why was "advanced technical" support insisting that this no longer an issue when it clearly is?  What should i tell the xfinity tech to look for when he comes here?

Contributor

• 

157 Messages

5 years ago

***Update****

The tech came.. and said he needed to add a MOCA Filter.  Hopefully this resolves the issue.  

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

***Update****

The tech came.. and said he needed to add a MOCA Filter.  Hopefully this resolves the issue.  

Waqas1, thanks for the update. Did the MOCA filter resolve the error? 

Ken

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here