Community Forum

Wrong serial #

jbatista0575
New Poster

Wrong serial #

I received my flex box and the serial # on the box is diferente from the one the shows in my account I tried explaining this to the help center and I am sure this is the reason I can't get the box to work. They decided to send assistance to my home. Which I really am not comfortable due to this Covid19.
TPS0
New Poster

Re: Wrong serial #

I've precisely the same problem, starting some 5 months later than you.  How/did you get this resolved?  I've been chasing Xfinity for 5 weeks to get all the bits & pieces activated, but Flex is the last 1 & they're really clueless.  I've spent too much time on this already, & this is my last ditch effort before I say forget it.

ComcastMichael
Official Employee

Re: Wrong serial #

Greetings, @TPS0! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear of the issues you are running into with trying to get the flexbox active. I would like to have a look into this and see if we can get this up and running for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!