Community Forum

Wireless headphones

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Wireless headphones

The old box had red white ports where i connected my husband's wireless.  He is very hard of hearing. 

We now have the new xfi cable box, and there is nowhere to connect the headphones.  Our TV is an older model LG smart but the audio out Jack is broken. 

Do I have to go back to the old box?

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Wireless headphones

Without knowing what your old box was, there are x1 boxes that have the necessary audio ports. Why did you change equipment? Your present box also allows for pairing Bluetooth headphones

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

The old box was also xfinity. When I upgraded my service they sent a new box.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

If I purchase bluetooth headphones I can just send the signal from Xfinity tools
Highlighted
Expert

@SamsPookie wrote:
If I purchase bluetooth headphones I can just send the signal from Xfinity tools

not sure what you mean on tools. the headset has to have its own volume control as the bluetooth is not usable without the amplifier. I use a powered bluetooth headphone with volume up/down control. be sure to purchase at a place that allows (easy) returns in case you don't like it. you do have to pair over and over with some x1 set top firmware updates. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

That helps a lot. Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

@SamsPookie wrote:
That helps a lot. Thanks

i use this one (was a gift) Q20 https://www.amazon.com/s?k=anker+soundcore+headphone&ref=nb_sb_noss_1 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

This is the one I've been looking at
Thanks so much.