Community Forum

Who labels a program as NEW or RERUN?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Who labels a program as NEW or RERUN?

I want to record all and only NEW episodes of "THIS OLD HOUSE" on PBS HD but they are always labeled as RERUN so it is never recorded. I can find one that I think I haven't seen, press record and it does record it fine. I have "Record All" on many shows and in the fall it just records NEW episodes just like I requested.

Who is responsible for labeling any show as NEW or RERUN?  Perhaps this is just a PBS thing?

Thank You!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Who labels a program as NEW or RERUN?

@stangeba wrote:

I want to record all and only NEW episodes of "THIS OLD HOUSE" on PBS HD but they are always labeled as RERUN so it is never recorded. I can find one that I think I haven't seen, press record and it does record it fine. I have "Record All" on many shows and in the fall it just records NEW episodes just like I requested.

Who is responsible for labeling any show as NEW or RERUN?  Perhaps this is just a PBS thing?

Thank You!

xfinity button saved - scheduled for 11/16. do you see an episode scheduled to record?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!