Community Forum

Voice remote suggestions

Highlighted
New Poster

Voice remote suggestions

Sometimes when I change channels I get a message at the top of the screen which says, for example "Next time try saying tune to ABC".

How do I turn this off? I have all notifications set to off. I have voice suggestions set to off. I still get these suggestions.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Voice remote suggestions

@c123456789 wrote:
Sometimes when I change channels I get a message at the top of the screen which says, for example "Next time try saying tune to ABC".

How do I turn this off? I have all notifications set to off. I have voice suggestions set to off. I still get these suggestions.

press the xfinity button >> preferences >> notifications and adjust as desired. sounds like your x1 tips is on.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I have also been trying to turn this stupid message off in my new XR15 remote.  The old XR11 did not do this.  I have turned off tips in the preference settings.  It makes no difference.

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/get-to-know-xr11-remote

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!