Community Forum

Unable to watch recorded programs same day.

Highlighted
New Poster

Unable to watch recorded programs same day.

When trying to watch a recorded p egg program on the same d as y of recording, I get first a message "Sorry not avail. Switxing to on demand" Then a screen goes blank, and eventually error message XRE-03092 appears. I can watch the next day. I called tech support, they had no idea. They sent a tech to replace the box. Still didn't help. I think the only fix is to switch to a different provider.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Unable to watch recorded programs same day.

@dbridgedale wrote:
When trying to watch a recorded p egg program on the same d as y of recording, I get first a message "Sorry not avail. Switxing to on demand" Then a screen goes blank, and eventually error message XRE-03092 appears. I can watch the next day. I called tech support, they had no idea. They sent a tech to replace the box. Still didn't help. I think the only fix is to switch to a different provider.

use the voice remote "about". what is the rest of the line to right of "STB Version". the next day do you watch the recording or does it play 'on-demand' version?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!