TV picture problems

Highlighted
New Poster

TV picture problems

All of the TV sets are getting picture distortion
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: TV picture problems

Make sure all of your connections are tight, remove any extra unnecessary splitters and possibly have a tech out to troubleshoot further

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I have the quality in some channels like 653 in zip 33027, garbled, buffering or whatever, but, the problem its just started like 2 weeks ago
Highlighted
Expert

@shike98 wrote:
I have the quality in some channels like 653 in zip 33027, garbled, buffering or whatever, but, the problem its just started like 2 weeks ago

is that on all your set top box connected TVs? did you view same channel at same time you are having problems on a smart device (phone/tablet)? a Roku device? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Signal issues can pop up at any time, and can affect just one channel or multiple channels

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!