Community Forum

TV Keeps freezing and going out

Highlighted
New Poster

TV Keeps freezing and going out

We have 4 wireless cable boxes, and since getting the boxes our TV's keep freezing. I've spoken to at least 6 agents who can't seem to find the problem, and it's getting aggravating. I feel like I'm being thrown around with no real solutions. Has anyone else had this problem? or should I just move on to a new provider? 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: TV Keeps freezing and going out

@ArtimeseB wrote:

We have 4 wireless cable boxes, and since getting the boxes our TV's keep freezing. I've spoken to at least 6 agents who can't seem to find the problem, and it's getting aggravating. I feel like I'm being thrown around with no real solutions. Has anyone else had this problem? or should I just move on to a new provider? 

when introduced and not since told otherwise, the maximum wireless Xi5/Xi6 is 3 in a home. if you have 4 devices one must be a DVR or an XG2 hub. if you have 5 devices you should have 2 xg2 or one DVR and 1 xg2 to support the 3 xi5/xi6 set top boxes. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!