Community Forum

Slooooooooooooooooow remote response on Peacock

Highlighted
New Poster

Slooooooooooooooooow remote response on Peacock

Pause/FFW/RWD remote controls response times are already bad enough on cloud DVR but they are laughably horrendous on Peacock TV. There's AT LEAST a 5 to 6 second delay from the time I press a video control such as pause until it actually pauses the video, sometimes as long as 10 seconds. I also frequently experience the audio cutting out while watching content on Peacock. Nice try Comcast but I've reverted to using alternative streaming devices who have figured out how to do it better.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Slooooooooooooooooow remote response on Peacock

@chard11 wrote:

Pause/FFW/RWD remote controls response times are already bad enough on cloud DVR but they are laughably horrendous on Peacock TV. There's AT LEAST a 5 to 6 second delay from the time I press a video control such as pause until it actually pauses the video, sometimes as long as 10 seconds. I also frequently experience the audio cutting out while watching content on Peacock. Nice try Comcast but I've reverted to using alternative streaming devices who have figured out how to do it better.

you may have signal issues. none of that here. responds like any 'on-demand' type menu.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I am having the exact problem. It takes an extra 30 mins just to watch a show because the audio keeps going out. I have to keep pausing and playing to get it to work and rewind it just to hear what I missed. I have tried different devices and it hasn't changed.
Highlighted
New Poster

Totally agree...it's obnoxious!