Community Forum

Seasonal Convenience Plan

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Seasonal Convenience Plan

For the last 2 summers in Florida, I have put my Xfinity service on the Seasonal Convenience Plan when I'm in NC. Up until 1 week ago, my DVR would record all the scheduled programs that I could access though the web or on the app on my phone. Has Xfinity made a change that stops recording on the Seasonal Convenience Plan? All my shows are still scheduled.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Seasonal Convenience Plan

@ggrotyohann wrote:

For the last 2 summers in Florida, I have put my Xfinity service on the Seasonal Convenience Plan when I'm in NC. Up until 1 week ago, my DVR would record all the scheduled programs that I could access though the web or on the app on my phone. Has Xfinity made a change that stops recording on the Seasonal Convenience Plan? All my shows are still scheduled.

the plan https://comcastseasonal.com/#:~:text=Our%20Seasonal%20Convenience%20Plan%20is,most%20services%20at%2...  details the program. the services should not continue at all during that time. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Seasonal Convenience Plan

I read that document but I was just curious as to why my DVR would keep recording until a week ago when I started my Seasonal Convenience Plan at the beginning of June.