Community Forum

Restart Live TV Program

CraigJackson885
New Poster

Restart Live TV Program

Is the restart program feature gone? It used to be an option after pressing info on the remote. It’s been missing for about a month.
Rustyben
Expert

Re: Restart Live TV Program

@CraigJackson885 wrote:
Is the restart program feature gone? It used to be an option after pressing info on the remote. It’s been missing for about a month.

you will only see that if the on-demand version of the program is currently available. you can go to browse in on-demand and check to see if the program is available.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Cbu1
New Poster

Re: Restart Live TV Prograiijm

I agree, this feature just disappeared. For the shows that prompt for it (and they still do), you used to just press the info button and Restart certain programs (like GMA) from the beginning. It had nothing to do with OnDemand. The Restart option has just disappeared, like the previous poster said, about a month ago. What's the deal?
Cbu1
New Poster

Re: Restart Live TV Prograiijm

I'm sorry but the answer posted above does not seem correct. The Restart of a live broadcast feature had nothing to do with On Demand. It was a feature I see was rolled out of Comcast labs in May 2015. It was very convenient but just suddenly was no longer an option. Can someone from Xfinity please answer our question?