Community Forum

Remote Programming for TV control

Highlighted
New Poster

Remote Programming for TV control

I have a Sansung 32" non smart TV.  The model code is LN32A450DC1DXZA and it is from 2008.  I can't get the pairing to work with the X15 remote.  A list is presented when I say it did not work and it steps through the ones as I say no .  But I never have the option to type in the 5 digit code.  I do the Xfinity and mute, wait for the light to go from red to green and retest.  Any suggestions ?  I was looking for a way to manually configure it with the number.  

Thanks 

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Remote Programming for TV control

@utn1961 wrote:

I have a Sansung 32" non smart TV.  The model code is LN32A450DC1DXZA and it is from 2008.  I can't get the pairing to work with the X15 remote.  A list is presented when I say it did not work and it steps through the ones as I say no .  But I never have the option to type in the 5 digit code.  I do the Xfinity and mute, wait for the light to go from red to green and retest.  Any suggestions ?  I was looking for a way to manually configure it with the number.  

Thanks 

Is this what you are doing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVU8pWHdEnM

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!