Community Forum

Recording date missing on information card

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Recording date missing on information card

Greetings, Official Xfinity contributors and others --

I have a question regarding the Xfinity user interface.

When viewing a recorded program, I frequently want to know on what day that program was recorded. So I tap on the "i" (Information) button on the remote, and a program information card is displayed. However, that card frequently does not contain the date information I seek. Eventually I discovered that I can dig it up in the Record Options screen. Here is what I see on the program information card:

• The time frame and channel of the recording appear on the right side of the screen, along with TV program rating labels.
  • At the beginning of the program description paragraph on the left side of the screen, the date of the recorded program should appear at the beginning of the paragraph (after the NEW or REPEAT labels), but on most of the programs I record, it often is missing.

Why is it that the program date is not displayed there, given the fact that it is generally available to display on the Record Options screen?

I would appreciate it if one of your would ask the Xfinity user interface design team to look into this inconsistency.

Rogeroo