Bak53's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Monday, January 6th, 2020 7:00 AM

Closed

Recording Chicago PD issues

When I record Chicago PD (New Episodes Only) I get all the reruns on Oxygen channel.  Customer Service can't or won't help me.  Some tell me that's the way it is 'all or nothing' which is not true.  I've tried recording via search as well as voice and neither does it properly.  Any suggestions on how to get this fixed?  They have already reset my TV's and there are no error messages on my side or theirs.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Bak53 wrote:

When I record Chicago PD (New Episodes Only) I get all the reruns on Oxygen channel.  Customer Service can't or won't help me.  Some tell me that's the way it is 'all or nothing' which is not true.  I've tried recording via search as well as voice and neither does it properly.  Any suggestions on how to get this fixed?  They have already reset my TV's and there are no error messages on my side or theirs.

it is because the recording is set up 'differnetly' than ideal. the reruns on oxygen are new on that network or not marked as reruns.  when you get a new oxygen recording find it on the recordings list. press right until you see the x and select it. you should see an option to not record future episodes. select that option. then find the next recording by searching for 'chicago PD'. note the date/time/channel.  exit from the search and press guide and navigate to the channel it appears on, then press the right button and or the fast forward button to move to future days, and find the title on the guide. press the record button and set up series recording. Doing the recording this way will cause the call letters of the station to be an option and you will want to leave that alone. select 'new' only. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here